Die Spotting Press
Click on the image to enlarge it.
This Tryout Press is especially designed for application in Die Shop and offers diverse rolls for Tryout, Drawing, Bending and Punching. The combination Type of Metal Forming and Resin Forming is also available.
- Exceeding Controllability
- Highly precise positioning control
- Punching Process
- Energy-saving circuit
- Three major features of High-Speed Tryout Press
⇒The following operation can be easily performed with operation panel by use of Electric-Hydraulic Servomechanism.
① The set-up of Upper and Lower Limit of Slide.
② The set-up of Ascending and Descending speed.
③ The adjustment of Lower Limit position by use of dial.
⇒Lower Limit positioning for both of Die Spotting and Deep Drawing is extremely precise.
⇒Balance Cylinder and Feedback Control System eliminate the overrun during punching process.
⇒Special Hydraulic Circuit realizes the great saving of energy.
⇒Slide Locking Device, Automatic Safety Block, Slide Stop and Optical Safety Device are equipped.
⇒Almost the same high pressing speed as Mechanical Press is available by use of ACC.
⇒High-speed control (pressing speed 600mm/sec) by use of ACC realizes Multicurb in Forming Line.
⇒Almost the same Air Die Cushion Device as Mechanical Press is equipped.
Die Spotting Press
Our Die Spotting Presses , developed after a study of customers' requirements, can realize not only Improvement of Productivity and Saving of Labor, but also High-Precision, Safety and High-Controllability during the various stage of die production. Two Types of Standard type and Turn-Over type are available according to requirements in operation.
- Two types of control methods, Microinching Type and Servo Control Type, are available.
- This press is equipped with special devices such as Slide Stop which can stop the platen at any point within stroke, Electrically Interlocked Safety Block, and so on.
FMS Tryout System
- Trial and repair of several sets can be performed at the same time.
- The Die changing process is fully automated.
- CNC(Computer Numerical Control) realizes the automatic Die selection and Setting of various press sequences.
- The simulation control in accordance with Speed Curb of Production Press is available.
- Tryout Press (Double Action, Single Action)
- Die Setter
- Moving Bolster
- Turn Tables
- Transfer Simulator
Drawing of Tryout system layout